Lausanne - substitut store manager (m/f)
Sport-Tiedje Group is Europe’s largest retailer of home fitness equipment. In 11 online shops throughout Europe, we offer more than 7.000 articles of leading manufacturers, as well as our high-end exclusive brands. Additionally, Sport-Tiedje Group operates 75 stores in Germany, Great Britain, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands, Denmark and Poland. The company headquarters is in Schleswig in Northern Germany. The Sport-Tiedje Group currently employs more than 570 employees and keeps growing.
As substitut store manager you are the competent contact person for our customers and employees. You and your team will ensure qualified service to our customers; your expertise will help them find the right item within our product range. Due to your closing ability, our customers will confidently have their expectations met by choosing among our products.
- implement and achieve the store's sales objective
- ensure smooth store operations
- competently address your team's technical questions
- responsibly leading your team and motivating their individual development
- general business operation, customer service, sales
- take responsibility for the store's sales targets
- individual and professional customer service in person and by phone
- a qualified apprenticeship (retail or sport-related) and/or business degree
- some team leading experience desirable
- experience and motivation with retail sale; confident customer handling
- general knowledge of physical training
- high affinity towards sports and fitness
- decisive, self-reliant and stress-resistant
- excellent French language skills essential
- advanced English or German language skills essential
- work with a motivated team
- a pleasant work environment in a dynamic and international field
- challenging and interesting tasks, offering individual development
- a long term perspective within a continually growing company
- to add to your qualification through workshops, regular team events, physical training opportunity, and much more!
If being part of our motivated and friendly team looks attractive to you, we should get to know each other.
We look forward to receiving your informative application (application letter, CV, certificates) via our online Job Board. For expedient processing, please include your salary expectation.
Should you have any further questions regarding the application process, please consult our FAQs. You may also send us an email at email@example.com.
|Earliest entry date||:||starting immediately|